Re: artists who uses words and images

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 09:09:51 PST

The first artist that comes to mind is Jenny Holtzer:
        http://www.adaweb.com/context/artists/holzer/holzer1.html
Another artist is the architect Maya Lin:
        http://www.bluffton.edu/~sullivanm/alabama/montgomery/civilrts/lin.html
But for really combining words with images I use Chinese painting:
        http://www.chinapage.com/painting/wuzhen01.html
        http://www.chinapage.com/painting/zhengbanqiao/zheng01.html
                                                Good luck in your search, Woody in KC

--