Image search for 'After the Tornado' Winslow Homer

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 05:35:47 PST

Brenda,
Thanks so very much for the quick response. I don't know what I'd do without this ArtsEdNet resource. It IS in 'After the Tornado' that Homer tells the story of what eventually happened to the poor stranded sailor in 'The Gulf Stream.'
Now I'm having trouble finding an online image of it. I hope to use both images for a narrative exercise with 3rd graders. Anyone have any tips?
Mark

Bruthrobson@aol.com wrote:
Mark,
It's called After the Tornado. I use it for 3rd graders when we do a tornado scene in the Spring.
(Very common occurrence in Texas. In fact we are under a tornado warning right now in Dallas!)
Brenda ---