Re: Judy's vent -- just a ramble

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 21:41:47 PST

I've done my homework to write up my report. Just wish
I had done the homework before buying from this
company in the first place.

I am going to write a "buyer beware" letter to the
Lima News. NOT tell them the compay name - just list
the practices that are not ligit so others who visit
their place of business will think twice when they see
the terms and conditions on their form. I am calling
the Lima News to see if they will print such a letter
if I leave out the company name.

Lessons learned.

Judy

--- Aust ArtClasses <austart@bryanisd.org> wrote:
> Judy,
>
> I agree with you on the Better Business Bureau.
> Hang in there,
> never give up.
>
> Jackie Brewer (Aust)
> Bryan High School