thanks to Judy, Ellen, et al

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 12:49:28 PST

It has taken me a long time to open all my emails, but today I had a student in 10th grade who was trying to find Rousseau's Tiger in a Thunderstorm, but neither of us knew the title. He had learned about it in 3rd grade and, because he is drawing a tiger for a printmaking project, he wanted to look at this one. None of my books had it, but I remembered seeing something here-found the email and pulled it up immediately. He was excited-so was I. Thanks, all, for all the good help. Linda in NC

---