Judy's vent -- just a ramble

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 12:31:24 PST

Hi folks,

All of you who know me well enough that to know that
no one who lies to Judy Decker gets away with it
(smile). I will blab to the world. I won't put an ad
in the local paper for that would be a no no (they
might try to sue me -- they can try to sue me for this
- but I have no money)....but I certainly can vent to
you that I was ripped off royally by a local computer
company. Not all tech wizards are honest folks. I
caught these guys in lie after lie -- they are not
giving me my money back for falty parts they sold to
me... I am out over $300.00 -- and the companies they
deal with will not extend any warranty either...so I
am venting to you.

I tried to stop payment - but it has gone through my
account already.

All folks in the Lima area will want to avoid Viper
Systems Computer on Robb Avenue. They can not be
trusted. I am filing a better business bureau report,
too. None of the workers there tell the truth. One was
even getting redder in the face as I talked to
them...so I know he was lying through his teeth. I
wonder if he was aware how flushed his face was
getting (smile)?

There -- now I feel much better. I have to get some
satisfaction for my $300.00 expense.

Oh....and they accused my WONDER wizard son of somehow
damaging the products they sold to me when he tried to
install them -- that is a BIG NO NO with Judy Decker,
too. The comapany has all of my falty parts -- and my
money now.

I hate technology when it doesn't work.... I am at the
mercy of those with the tools. My prayers won't fix a
broken machine (smile).

Sending love to all - be thankful today for your
working machines.

Judy Decker

=====
Judith Decker