Re: Clay Whistles History ???

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 10:13:07 PST

I have one link about the history of Mayan clay whisltes: http://www.artsmia.org/ceramics/stories/mayan/index.html

I got this from Judy Decker earlier in the fall (Judy is amazing! Thanks!!!), along with other clay whistle links, I think. I'm not very well organized and right now I'm short of time. These links are either on this machine and I haven't found them or they're on one of the two other machines I use - at any rate I'll keep looking for those other links and forward them to the list when I come across them.
Mark

Jancy & Mike Cossin <jmcossin@yahoo.com> wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find historical information about ocarinas/clay whistles for my lesson that is coming up all too quickly? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Jancy