Re: Clay whistles -see Justin's handout

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 08:46:17 PST

I made my first whistle and it actually works! yeaahhhhhhhh! Jancy

Judy Decker <judydeckeriad@yahoo.com> wrote:Hi Cathy - I forgot to send you Justin's handout file:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/whistle.pdf

It takes a while to load -- but it is a good one.

Your whistle will be higher pitch after it is fired,
too.

I am so proud of you -- you are one who was born to
whistle - I wasn't.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker