RE: Art Kits for Kids Fundraiser

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 20:00:52 PST

The difference is that Art Kits for Kids was a book order type of fundraiser.
They had art books, art sets, craft kits, supplies, etc. for the parents &
kids to order. It was really nice because you used the points you accumulated
to buy art supplies. I AM interested in Square 1, just wanted to point out the
difference. :)

Denise Pannell
Dfiance, OH

>===== Original Message From Sandy Bacon <sbacon@ix.netcom.com> =====
>Judy,
>
>Don't know, but Square 1 Art certainly does a wonderful job...I have
>never actually used Marty, but I have talked to her several times and
>she is a woman of her word and has quality products. It is in the works
>with one of my PTA's to do a mural.
>
>Sandy
>

>---

---