Re: making ornaments - some links

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 11:45:01 PST

We've used these lids with leftover stubs of oil crayons to create minature
mosaics and make them into pendants. (PS the lid was inlaid first with a
layer of felt or paper.)
Regular Elmer's glue works fine.

               Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
               Art teacher, K-5, retired

I have saved about 200 Dannon yougurt lids. They are clear circles with
blue outlines and are plastic.
I had in the back of my mind that I would do ornaments this year with them
but haven't formalized a plan.
Any super creative scavenger-type art teachers out there have a suggestion?
Brenda ---

---