Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: making ornaments - some links

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 11:11:15 PST

My first thought is to use permanent markers and create mini stained glass ornaments. Haven't tried this, but it's a thought.
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher

  I have saved about 200 Dannon yougurt lids. They are clear circles with blue outlines and are plastic.
  I had in the back of my mind that I would do ornaments this year with them but haven't formalized a plan.
  Any super creative scavenger-type art teachers out there have a suggestion?
  Brenda ---