Re: making ornaments - some links

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 09:45:31 PST

I'm picturing a tissue paper or construction paper scene (like snowmen, or a
church, or a house, a winter scene) placed on the plastic with the lid
upside down. Next, pour in some gloss polymer mixed with glitter. Perhaps
put a loop of ribbon or yarn in the wet polymer at the top. After it dries
you've got a snow globe ornament. I'd try it first, though, since I've
never actually done this. Let us know what you do since I know I could get
my hands on a ton of these.

Leah