To Patty Knott - your survey -I have it

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 09:42:35 PST

(everyone else just delete - I don't have Patty's
email address on this machine).

Dear Patty,

Leah just posted your survey. I have to give up the
machine to Mark - but will answer it later tonight.

No need to resend it to me now. I can now tell my
friend to delete the file on her machine.

I haven't read the replies to your survey.... I will
just say right now that I am all for homeschooling
provided that the parent is educated and has some
background on best practices for teaching.

I can't tell you much about the requirements in Ohio
-- but Lawrence Parker can (he is a home schooler).
You can find his email address by doing a Google
search if you want it. He hasn't posted to the list
for a while so I don't know if he saw your post.

Blessings today dear Patty! I have laundry to do
now...for joy. Matt brought home a couple of loads.

Judy

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department