setting up dark room

---------

khouston_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 07:09:46 PST

I have bought some items off of ebay to start a dark room with my 6th grade
students have no idea what I am doing I am in the process of buying books
and would appreciate any help or ideas on what books are must have or ideas
on how to make this work I am not a trained artist but an elementary
teacher who was put in the art room due to the no child lefgt behind act.
I have survived through this site and know you can all help out thanks in
advance