Days of the Dead Project ideas

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 22:18:50 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I know it is late and I will go off to bed as soon as
I get this posted (smile) -- I am typing from home now
BTW - Matt got the lap top to work on the Internet for
me.

I would like to finish my page on Halloween - Days of
the Dead. Please share projects you did - just a brief
blurb. I would like to have a picture too if possible.

I thought now would be a better time to ask since they
are fresh in your mind right now.

Michal Austin has her Days of the Dead Amate style
skeletons on her site.
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/sixth/dod.html
Any one else have work on your site?

Michal posted quite a few new projects - New ones are
lised at the bottom of each grade level list.
DO check out these middle school self portraits too:
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/middleschool/collageportrait.html

Cheers!

Judith

=====