Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Days of the Dead Project ideas

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 22:18:50 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I know it is late and I will go off to bed as soon as
I get this posted (smile) -- I am typing from home now
BTW - Matt got the lap top to work on the Internet for

I would like to finish my page on Halloween - Days of
the Dead. Please share projects you did - just a brief
blurb. I would like to have a picture too if possible.

I thought now would be a better time to ask since they
are fresh in your mind right now.

Michal Austin has her Days of the Dead Amate style
skeletons on her site.
Any one else have work on your site?

Michal posted quite a few new projects - New ones are
lised at the bottom of each grade level list.
DO check out these middle school self portraits too:

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources