Re: Dinosaurs

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 18:55:49 PST

I have a drawing lesson on my site where we draw several dinosaurs. Right now I had them draw large dinosaurs on 12x18" white paper. We outlined them in glue Thursday, and the next time I have them we are going to color them with colored chalk dipped in warm sugar water. This is the first time I've done this extension with them, so I'm excited to see how it turns out. :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

  Does anyone have any interesting lessons on Dinosaurs for 2nd or 3rd grades (Elementary)? ---

---