Make subject line match your post

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 18:45:01 PST

Well... I think I made this easy for folks who didn't
want to open my message to read it....

So I will add something more for those of you who did
open it.

From time to time on all lists - some one will make a
post in reply to a digest. Please change the subject
line to something that matches your post. And with any
post - if your message has nothing to do with the
orignal post - change the subject, line, too.

ALSO - if your reply is just for one person, please
simply copy that person's email address in the To
line. That will make checking mail easier for
everyone.

I am without my computer now - so am not reading all
posts - so please don't think me rude if I do not
reply to a note hidden for me personally in one of
your posts. I am managing my time better by reading
only subject lines - and threads that interest me.
Hope that doesn't upset anyone out there (smile). Lord
knows you don't read all of my posts (ha-ha).

Now for anyone STILL reading my dribble... Getty list
is looking for cheap Christmas ornament ideas (ones
that aren't too Christmassy).

This is what has been posted so far:

Mexican foil tooled ornamnets (animals ans such).
Origami
Clay
hot glue-beaded pins - snowflakes

Share any additional ideas you have -- but change the
subject line to Ornaments when you reply.

Enjoy your weekend.... I am enjoying my break
(computer is on the fritz). I just hope I haven't lost
my hard drive. Computer is in the shop right now. All
we know now is what the problem is not. I have over
$300.00 in parts to return to one computer store and
they better take it back - it was their Power supply
that didn't work - well enough of that I could vent on
and on. Matt did get the Internet to work on the lap
top so now I can talk from home.

Cheers!

Judith

=====