making ornaments

---------

From: Linda E (thepaintbrushjar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 10:09:39 PST

I was wondering if anyone has any easy, cheap ideas for making holiday ornaments. I was asked to make them with 200 students to hand out as part of our school's service to the community. I do not want to make anything too "christmasy". (Since everyone does not celebrate.) I was thinking maybe snowmen? Gingerbreadmen? I do not normally do this in a public school, so I am at a lost lol Plus it can not cost too much. Any idea would be helpful- thanks!

---