WIP Painting link available to follow

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 07:38:46 PST

Each year as many here know, I put up works of my student's first acrylic
landscape painting attempts up on Wetcanvas.com for other artists worldwide
to comment upon, critique and encourage.

It dawned on me...why not create an ongoing thread that would last the
duration throughout the entire quarter, whereby progress of the students
work, my own work that I do along with them at various times, and things I
do to help them better understand can be viewed. This, not only for the
interest of Wetcanvas members...but for my students to view at home to
improve their understanding and reflection.

At anyrate...I will provide the link here for you, which is in the
"Teacher's Toolbox" forum of Wetcanvas.com for my ongoing thread. You are
most welcome to view, comment upon, use...and so forth.

Here is a Tiny Url in case the longer Wetcanvas url proves not to work-
http://tinyurl.com/v4dl

and the thread's url itself-
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=145048&perpage=15
&pagenumber=2