Re: another survey-Homeschooling (only if you have time)

---------

From: Barbara Reser (breser1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 03:22:17 PST

another survey-Homeschooling (only if you have time)Patricia, I have two homeschooled teenagers here at Art Education Studio, and although they are a little high maintainence and don't seem to do their clean-up very well, I find them enjoyable. The 13 year old girl works very fast, so I have to adjust her lesson plans, and her brother, a 16 year old is very technical and loves to build and use tools. They come here for two hours per week, and I think their mother is glad to have some help with them. Actually these kids seem to think coming to art class is recess. As a former pubic school teacher, I find these homeschool kids very smart and confident.