Re: Conference ticketed events

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 20:18:11 PST

I presented a ticketed event in Arkansas. Everyone was really nice and some
people came by and asked to be able just to sit in. Since I had presented
before, I made some extra copies and where I had supplies, they could use
them. One of the extra people asked if she could pass things out just to
listen and one took photos for me. It was very nice. I had a great group.
I did Mexico. The group I had was wonderful!

Becky Thornton
Arkansas

---