Re: Wallpaper ideas -What grade levels?

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 18:39:43 PST

Thanks Ken for replying to the collage post. I had
deleted it. Please folks post the grade level you are
looking for when you have a question. I have LOTS of
collage ideas on Incredible Art Department - Including
Ken's Abstract Expressionists Lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/kenabstract.htm
If you are looking for high school - see Ken's Cubism
lesson, too. There are collage elements in that one,
too.

On Collage ideas - Did you save all of the wallpaper
ones I posted already?

Ken - if you are reading - I found many exceptional
artists to inspire your students. When I scan the
images in to my computer, I'll send them your way. I
am gong to scan in the Native American ones first. I
have an awesome Jaune Quick-to-See-Smith image. Right
now my machine is at the repair shop (I'm talking from
my girlfriends' house right now -- will be for a few
days).

Judith Decker

--- Bicyclken@aol.com wrote:
> Does anybody have any good ideas for collages? ---

> Last year I did an Abstract Expressionist collage
> painting ala Robert
> Rauschenberg. We did them big on canvass in my art 4
> class. You can see them on my
> site under art 4.
>
> Ken Schwab
>
> Art teacher, Leigh High School, San Jose, CA
> Website: Leigh Art

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department