Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 22:00:14 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: "Dr Wale Thompson" <drwalethompson@fastermail.com>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 05:58:44 +0100
From: "Dr Wale Thompson" <drwalethompson@fastermail.com>
To: leave-artsednet-20359v@lists.getty.edu
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 05:58:44 +0100
Subject: IN GOD I TRUST.
From=3ADr=2EWale Thompson=2E

I am sorry at the perceived confussion you may have=2Cby
receieving this letter from me since we have not
previously met=2ETo be precise I was a former accountant
to Charles Taylor the former president of Liberia =2EAnd
I am a citizen of Liberia and my name is Mr=2E Andrew
O=2EKajeta=2EI was in charge of buying ammunition in our
country=2E There was money maped out by the former
president of Liberia Charles Taylor to buy ammunition
to fight Rebels=2E This money is in my possesion right
now=2E The sum of USD20 Million which was meant for
purchase of ammunition but was not used for that
purpose as a result of international presure on
Charles Taylor to relinquish power=2E
Right now Charles Taylor has steped down from power
for a new government=2E

I am explaining the source of this money to you so
that you will understand the source of the USD20
Million which I deem that it will be good for me and
you to invest this money in your country on
profitable business in your country=2E That is why I am
soliciting for a reliable and trustworthy foreigner to
help me accomodate this money in your account=2E

This money was deposited in a security company in
Europe by my instruction through diplomatic means=2E The
document that is backing the deposit of US$ 20 million
are currently with me as the chief security
officer to Charles Taylor=2E At this junction I can not
disclose the security's company 's name to you until
you accept my proposal for security reasons=2E

=281=29What I need from you is to help me claim this
money=28USD20MILLION=29 from the security company as my
foreign partner=2E

=282=29You are entittled to 30% of the USD20Milllion as
your share for your assistance=2E

=284=295% will be map out for miscelleneous expenses
during the transaction=2E

=285=29And 65%will be for me Mr=2EAndrew O=2E Kajeta  I have
all necessary legal documents from the  security
company where I lodged this money to back-up  your
claim for this money=2E

All I require is your Honesty and cooperation to
enable this deal succeed=2E I guarantee that this will
be executed under a legitimate Arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the Law=2E

Please get in touch with my email and send to me your
Telephone and fax numbers to enable us further this
Transaction=2E
You can reach me on my other email account
andyobaro=40yahoo=2Ecom as well=2E

Your's Truely
Dr=2E Wale Thompson
N=2EB=3A Presently I am among the 150 Liberians that came
with Charles Taylor as Assylum seekers here in
Nigeria=2E