Re: scented candles

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 12:09:15 PST

Ellen,
        All this scented stuff in the world bugs me too.
I don't get headaches but there are lots of shops I
don't go into when Frani and I are out shopping. As for
the classroom, the fire marshall won't let teachers
burn anything in our classrooms. I think it's a wise
decision.
                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons