Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: scented candles

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 12:09:15 PST

        All this scented stuff in the world bugs me too.
I don't get headaches but there are lots of shops I
don't go into when Frani and I are out shopping. As for
the classroom, the fire marshall won't let teachers
burn anything in our classrooms. I think it's a wise
                                        Woody in KC

"Sears, Ellen" wrote:
> A little off topic, and personal in nature... sorry... looking for a large
> sample for data -
> my son has a teacher that burns scented candles in class - and the days he
> has her he has horrible headaches....
> could the headache be related to the candles?
> Thanks,
> Ellen

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: