Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Glazing alternatives and Silver scratchboard suggestions

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 12:02:08 PST

Hi Lisa,

Leaf bowls:

I have had very good results painting clay with
watercolors -- keep very transparent. Then apply gloss
medium when dry. I used this finish for ceramic fish.
I personally prefer glazing for functional items.

Egytian art -- include lots of border designs.

Here is Kris Fontes lesson plan for Klimt/Art Nouveau

Jeannie Sandoval did digital self portraits:

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources