Re: How to display paper mache masks

---------

From: Sharon Kawczynski (sharynnn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 06:57:18 PST

In the school I am at we have some bulletin boards and cork strips. It is not enough space to display art, so above the cork strips I have pinch clothes-pins of different colors that hang down from the suspended ceiling. I attach the pins with heavy satin cord that is tied in a square knot and attaches to the ceiling with an unfolded large paper clip. (Different lengths) I use these all year for 2 and 3 dimensional work. They hang against the wall, and work great for the plaster masks that the kids make. They also work great to hang from the ceiling away from the wall for other projects.