Italian art activities

---------

From: J+G Grant (jggrant_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 03:49:38 PST

Once again, my school is holding a multi-age Italian day next month. Most of the teachers who were doing an art approach have already asked me for some suggestions (I am setting up for the art exhibition so I am out of it - Yippee!). But one late comer has just asked for an idea. She is looking pretty bereft (I am feeling that way too - just finished my paper for Post-Grad cert. to be handed in tomorrow and am not wanting to think too much - specially as my art room is being renovated and I am up to my elbows in it). So has anyone got any ideas I could give this poor lady. It will be for grade 3 to 6 mix, 45 minutes in length.

Thanks for any help
Gina
Melbourne

---