Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

totem poles

From: loretta webb (lwebb2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 18:10:20 PST

Thanks Patti & Samantha!! Sounds much simpler to go with
photos & images to represent the kids families. When I
get them completed & up on my web page I'll let know.
 Below are some ideas I am using; thought I would share.

  I used the book "Raven: A Trickster Tale from Pacific
Northwest" by Gerald McDermott.
Here are some neat sites for the technology tie in:
interactive building online
online book they can read "First Totem Pole"
Lesson plans
General info and pixs
More crafty