Re: TX Conference

---------

From: houstonia nerd (houstonianerd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 17:46:38 PST

So you're still going to help us out for TAEA, Pam?

I loved the conference even though it became a bit of
a blur after 4 days...
I'm one of the people who normally wouldn't be able to
get off for Thursday, but because I had sent in my
check the week before I joined my new campus (thanks
to you keeping us posted,)I got to go to see Jensen.
Actually I'm lucky I got to go at all...they ended up
being personnel days.

It's pretty amusing that etiquette came up regarding
educator conferences. I wrote on my evaluation that I
found it very frustrating that people would come into
a session before it was over(not to listen in, but to
get in to the next one), and several sessions I went
to actually started early because they were full
before it was even time to begin.

I like the variety of speakers for the special
sessions - I personally hope we get someone as edgy as
the Guerrilla Girls again next year.

Thanks for all of your hard work, Dawn