Art News - Justin's Ceramic Installation Wins $$

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 13:43:33 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Justin Kramer's 10 grade ceramic shells installation
won a top award in a community art show. Justin
received $1000 towards an artist in residence program
for next school year. Justin (Getty member) is from
Australia.

Read all about it on Art News:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html

See the installation:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Justin.htm

Send me your Art News to post on Incredible Art
Department.

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department