Re: Hey Woody! My Newest Watercolor

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 12:06:12 PST

For all those who might be reading this thread and are not
sure what's being discussed: it is El Santuario de Chimayo,
an old adobe church in Northern New Mexico. The artists
who attend the Adams State Watercolor Workshop at
the Sagebrush Inn in Taos go there to paint each June.
My watercolor from this summer is below:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Painting2003.html
Chimayo is a magical place where visitors pick up some magic
dirt in back room to cure all sorts of ailments. Below are some
links about Chimayo:
        http://www.santuario.com/gallery/santuario/santuario_1998_0002
        http://www.santuario.com/gallery/santuario
        http://www.archdiocesesantafe.org/AboutASF/Chimayo.html
        http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/NMCHIshrine.html
If you are interested in the watercolor workshop check below:
        http://www.taospaint.com/ArtCampPast.html
Or go to the Adams State site and try and enroll:
        http://www.adams.edu/
                                        See Ya in New Mexico, Woody

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons