Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Hey Woody! My Newest Watercolor

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 12:06:12 PST

For all those who might be reading this thread and are not
sure what's being discussed: it is El Santuario de Chimayo,
an old adobe church in Northern New Mexico. The artists
who attend the Adams State Watercolor Workshop at
the Sagebrush Inn in Taos go there to paint each June.
My watercolor from this summer is below:
Chimayo is a magical place where visitors pick up some magic
dirt in back room to cure all sorts of ailments. Below are some
links about Chimayo:
If you are interested in the watercolor workshop check below:
Or go to the Adams State site and try and enroll:
                                        See Ya in New Mexico, Woody wrote:
> Hi Betty,
> Good thing he was after healing earth when he got hurt. I didn't know
> that happened?
> I am still all "glowy" when I remember the trip. what a wonderful
> experience. Hope your school year is going well. Take care!
> Judy

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: