Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Native American Art on IAD Great Sites

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 11:48:35 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have the Great Sites feature changed (finally!) for
Native American Art:

I don't have the contemporary artists page done yet
--but wanted to get this one shared in case you have
sites for me to add. I'll leave Native American up on
into December now.

Post good sites to the list - I'll add them right away
and will add them to the Native American art page on
the site.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department