Re: surrealistic photographer

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 07:50:47 PST

My eight grade web design students had a problem based
upon David Hockney's work.
        http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Hockney/Hockney.html
Here is some of the students work:
        http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/WebClassPics/AmandasPics.html
        http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/WebClassPics/BrittanysPics.html
I hope this is what you are looking for, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: