Re: fish artist?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 06:47:13 PST

I have a friend named Joe, in Kansas City, who draws and paints
very accurate, realistic fish. I've used Joe's fish as exemplars
in my classes. Joseph R. Tomelleri has been referred to as the
"finest illustrator of fishes ever ! Joe is damn good.
        http://www.nativefish.org/Store/JT.html
                                           Check his fish out, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons