surrealistic photographer

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 07:37:23 PST

One of my students is trying to find the name of a contemporary photographer
who takes pics and assembles them into unusual, surrealistic photos. Aome
are kind of reflections. I don't know where to even start looking for this
person, does this sound familiar to anyone??

MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more.
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_customize

---