Re: Hey Woody! My Newest Watercolor

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 06:42:21 PST

> Woody, I love your paintings. Is that actually Santuario Chimayo in the Taos
> group?
> Judy S

Judy, I agree, isn't that a wonderful painting? What a nice day we had there. Did
you get photos of the trees covered in crosses out behind the church? I was
really pleased with how mine turned out. I'll try to get them on line. Kent's
headwound from knocking himself on the low door getting some healing dirt healed
nicely. He keeps the dirt in his black shiny bowl with a piece of Kathy's
charcoal. BettyB

---