Re: My Newest Watercolor

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 20:25:32 PST

Woody, your painting is awesome. The loose quality really helps set the
mood for what looked like a happy, care-free day. I especially like how the
figures shimmer and glow with the sun, just like the water. I find it
interesting that even though the paint is loose, you painted your family
figures with such wonderful proportion and character that I can tell who
everyone is even though there are no faces. I've enjoyed looking at your
pictures over the years and I feel like I know you all. Even if I didn't, I
would feel the closeness and joy depicted in this painting. I agree, this
one soars.

Leah