Re: on a lighter note...ziploc bags are awesome

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 19:35:25 PST

Judi Morgan wrote:

> Is there life without zip-lock bags? Or duct tape? The art department
> here would not be the same without them :)!

My life changed when I discovered colored paper clips. My grade book
pages are color-coded with clips so I can find each class easily.
Student work in progress is clipped together with red; work ready to be
graded is clipped with green. Unclaimed and unfinished work are "dead"
and clipped with black.

Maggie (who actually does have a life outside the classroom)

---