Re: TX Conference

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 17:56:22 PST

I too was moved by all our speakers! Thanks to Nancy Walkup for
introducing me to Jesus Moroles and making it possible for me to get his
autograph!

The event was well-prepared and quite resourceful! The reason it
rained was because all the sunshine was in the Fairmont! Hats off to
Pam Stephens and Janice Truitt and many others for a superb job....These
ladies were very busy, yet never hesitated to say hi with a gracious
smile. I recall seeing them continuously scurring from place to place
making sure all was flowing smoothly. From posting changes in
presentations to helping many find their destinations, these two
performed their duties with great dedication, creativity and
professionalism!

I wanted to also say that it was a pleasure to see our district well
represented in attendance and as presenters at the conference.

Thanks for all the hard work and the many great ideas!

Ricardo Ramirez

>>> holland70@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu 11/10/03 10:03:26 PM >>>
Moroles and Cochran were fantastic!!!! I saw part of the Gorilla
girls, and I
liked it, but I was awed, amazed and inspired by Moroles and Cochran.
And I
didn't mind the weather. It can't be sunny all the time- that would be
boring.

I'm going to mail in my eval. I wrote it, but forgot to turn it in on
Sunday.

susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu