RE: on a lighter note...clay stuff

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 17:25:07 PST

I have been meaning to spread some rather stupid discoveries that I have
found really helpful in the pottery classes. The drywall dept. in
hardware stores have wide blade plastic scrapers that are wonderful for
cleaning up clay boards, wedging tables etc. I have been amazed at how
tough they are. When I bought them for 50 cents I expected them to be
broken in a couple of weeks but they've lasted years. Also the little net
pom-poms that are for the bath work great to clean up clay on splash pans
etc., the are scratchy enough to clean stuff up quickly and they rinse
right out. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #