square 1 art

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 20:36:23 PST

Seeing Marty's post reminded that I wanted to tell you all about my recent
order with them. I made over $900.00 for my art budget by using her program.
And my school is fairly small-around 475 students. I have used Square 1 for
3 years and each time my orders increase. Its so nice to have that money for
spending on whatever I want for the art program and the parents really love
the products they buy. They ask each year if we'll be doing it again. The
other good things about the program-it doesn't cost you anything-they even
provide the paper for the kids to draw on, and the kids all get a magnet
with their artwork whether they order or not, AND the quality of the
products is great!
             Jeryl in SC

---