Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: How to display paper mache masks

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 17:06:30 PST

The kids are going to want to have a way to display
them at home, too. I would put a small hole in each
side and tie a fish line string for hanging (or wire).
You can then hang them over T pins on your bulletin

--- wrote:
> Hi All!
> I have 174 paper mache masks to display. I tried
> regular push pins but they
> didn't stay in. I can get the longer push pins but

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources