Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

My Newest Watercolor

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 15:34:21 PST

I finished my painting tonight of the whole family playing on the beach
in California. It's a lot looser than I usually paint but I think it
came out
a real success. Let me know what you think. You can see the painting at:
                                                          Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: