Re: Questions to My Wise Art Friends/Funny Story

---------

From: jlb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 16:02:54 PST

Just have to share a similar story.
Had a student that was a nemesis from the get go. He sculpted the same
body part as you described claiming like proportions for himself. HOHO!
Dream onnnnn! This lesson was at the end of the school year. He passed
the class, but I kept his "Piece"
In case there were any repercussions from above. It gave the whole class
something to talk about. Tee Hee! I live on the water and had a great
time laughing and trying not to fall in while I heaved his little
............ off into the wild blue drink. It was a great carthisis.
Ahhhhhhh yessssss there are those moments!

---