more student work up

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 15:26:29 PST

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/wendypaigefree i posted the hands project and figure drawings project. hip hip hooray for holidays! i apologize for the poor quality of photos, especially with the hands. that was my first attempt at the digital image/manipulation/upload process. hopefully you make them out well enough to see what was going on and use them as an ideas resource! i promise i'll keep learning and get better - will try to redo the hands, soon, too. again, please let me know if you want info about the projects. i'm happy to share!

:D wendy