Call for London and Paris

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 12:43:55 PST

If I have overlooked anyone's name who expressed an interest in traveling to
London and Paris this summer, please email off list and I will send details
to you and/or provide a brochure.

In a nutshell:
1. Depart June 12 from your choice of US gateways
2. Total 9 days (4 days London, 3 days Paris, 2 days travel); Extensions
available
3. Base fee reduced $100 for those who book on or before November 30
(Sample prices $1774 from DFW and $1799 from Phoenix)
4. Includes roundtrip coach air, ground transfers in Europe, Hilton Olympia
in London, Hotel Mercure Ronceray Opera in Paris, Eurostar fare from London
to Paris, breakfast everyday
5. Deposit of $300 due at time of booking; balance due 70 days prior to
departure in June (Travel company handles money)
6. Extra sight seeing tours available in each city

This is not a charter bus tour. It is on your own after you arrive in
London, but tours can be arranged prior to departure. This trip is put
together to take advantage of group travel rates and the only things you are
obligated to do are stay at the same hotels, use the same ground transfers
and enjoy yourself!

Nancy Walkup and I have used this travel company for a variety of trips
abroad and have been pleased every time.

From rainy Sedona,
Pam

---