Re: LONG!!! an off topic vent! hooking up tv antenna

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 10:48:09 PST

I suspect that if you have a fairly new TV, that it has a menu
on the remote to select what kind of signal you are hooked up to.
Fiddle with that to pick the Air Option or whatever they call it.
Or get the instructions out and read them. Now, please understand
I'm a guy and the last thing I ever do is read instructions.
                                        Good Luck, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: