Re: Conference ticketed events

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (deborahn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 11:11:16 PST

> Something we tried this year for TAEA was pre-registration for some
> free workshops and events. This was mainly brought about by museum
> events that could accommodate only 20 to 25 people per tour.
I really enjoyed the pre-ticketed events I attended. There were still
people dropping in for the events but it did seem to work better than when
the presenter said over and over, "well I was only prepared for 50." Many
times the people seated in the floor and standing against the wall were
the first to grap handouts and supplies.

Debbie Nicholas
Art Teacher
Texas High

---