Re: on a lighter note...ziploc bags are awesome

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (henneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 10:48:15 PST

Get the Freezer bags. They are stronger and last longer. The 2 gallon
Jumbo are great too.

When the kids marker supplies are in the freezer bags and the lids are
not put on they don't dry out fast like in other containers.

It is good to see what is in them. Use them for years at home, at
school, at workshops and for travel. No spills from item to item with
the air pressure change.

On Tuesday, November 11, 2003, at 01:29 PM, Nnaell@aol.com wrote:

> hehe...zip lock bags!!! Discovered them 2 years ago, now they are on
> our
> general supply catalog for everyone to order!!!
>
> ---
> leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---