Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: on a lighter note...ziploc bags are awesome

From: Sharon Henneborn (henneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 10:48:15 PST

Get the Freezer bags. They are stronger and last longer. The 2 gallon
Jumbo are great too.

When the kids marker supplies are in the freezer bags and the lids are
not put on they don't dry out fast like in other containers.

It is good to see what is in them. Use them for years at home, at
school, at workshops and for travel. No spills from item to item with
the air pressure change.