on a lighter note...ziploc bags are awesome

---------

From: Meredith Steele (meredith_steele_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 10:18:14 PST

I thought with all of the serious discussions going through the list, I pass along something on the lighter side I discovered this weekend: Ziploc Bags.

Now, I always knew they were out there, but I've been teaching for six years and have always been a little on the disorganized side....

Not anymore! I bought some gallon-size Ziplocs for my classroom and home art studio...now everything is beautifully and economically organized! Erasers, Sharpies, collage bits, glue sticks, misc. stuff....it's great!

Seems silly and obvious, I know. I just never thought of it before.

---