Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Living Paintings

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 06:36:16 PST

Nancy and Rhonda gave a terrific Living Paintings presentation at the TAEA conference. Rhonda brought a group of kids who performed an interpretation of David Bates' "Night Heron."

If you have a copy of "Bridging the Curriculum through Art" there is a section written there about Living Paintings. You can also check this online article.